Monday, January 2, 2012
10 Years!!
On the 14th- this handsome man and I celebrated our 10 Year wedding anniversary!! I always had dreams of going to some exotic location on our 10 year, but having a 7 month old kinda put a little kink into that plan. I did however feel very lucky and blessed to be able to take a night and spend it in Salt Lake. Thanks to my AWESOME parents for so graciously taking the gals overnight so we could go! My brother Brian and his wife Sher sent as to a yummy Italian place named Vinto's. My niece Abby was in Primary Children's with croup so we went to the store Big Lots that was next door to get her a present. We ended up wasting a lot of time in there- that store is pretty random- we laughed because we spent so much time in there, but it was nice to know that we didn't have to hurry and we didn't have anywhere to be. The next day we shopped until we dropped!! We drove to the Fashion Place Mall to check at the much talked about H&M- I think I will like the store the next time I go and there aren't 5 million people there.
I can't believe that 10 years have come and gone since we were married- I feel so blessed to be married to this guy and 10 years later I love him more than I did the day we were married. Here's to the next 10 years!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats on ten! You look so beautiful in this pic.
Post a Comment