Friday, January 13, 2012

Christmas

We had a wonderful Christmas morning. The gals woke up little before 8 and since we didn't have church until 1 we were able to enjoy the morning before heading to church. The gals were so fun to watch. They loved every minute of it. I love how when they would open a present they would yell, "Thanks Santa!" Ella loved the sound of the paper and loved being able to rip a little piece off and then eat it. It was great to go to church- to celebrate the true meaning of the season- the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ. After church we headed to Newton- to Nat's- we had a wonderful breakfast and then opened presents before it was time for everyone to head to the in-laws. Grandma and Pops spoiled us!! My sister-in-law Chels had made all the kids aprons and cute little hats. The gals loved their presents from Garrett and Abby as well. In the afternoon, we headed over to the Maynard's- we had a yummy dinner and then once again we were spoiled! On our way home, we able to stop at Paula's house and visit with them for little bit. It was such a great, family filled day! I feel so blessed that we are surrounded by our family and so many people who love us and love to spoil our gals- thanks everyone!!




I love how they are holding hands












Gracie was so exhausted she fell asleep playing her LeapPad with her stylus in her hand

3 comments:

Chantel said...

WOW! You got the hot item of the year :) Your little family is so sweet! I love the picture of them holing hands!

Kylene said...

So fun getting caught up on your blog this morning. Looks like your holiday was perfect. I love all the girl's pictures. Holding hands, the jammies, the presents....so fun. I'm glad I got to see you for a sec over the holidays. :)

Rachel said...

DARLING! Loved all the pics. My computer has been out of commission so I am just now getting caught up. I love the holiday time. So much fun. The girls are at such fun ages :)