Monday, January 30, 2012

Christmas Dresses

With Christmas Day being so busy, I didn't get a picture of the gals in their Christmas dresses. (I should also have a picture on here on the burn damage my pinky received while making their bows.) I love that I was able to get matching dresses for them all- thank you Carter's- sadly I think this might be the last year of matching dresses. I sure love these gals!




3 comments:

Natalie said...

Cute, cute, cute! Abby was wearing her dress on Sunday and I actually had the thought we needed to get all of them together for a picture. We worked hard to find them all matching dresses and it should be documented! :)

Rachel said...

I love the dresses. I also really love the bows and you should have put your burn evidence otherwise you might forget and try this kind of stuff again :)

Brett and Chelsea said...

love these gals and love the dresses.