Saturday, January 7, 2012

Limo Ride

On the 22nd of December, I was able to live out a childhood dream and ride in an Escalade stretch limo!! In my mom's retirement, she has become quite taken with the show "Good Things Utah."  One day while watching, a man came on talking about his limo service that would take people around to see the Christmas lights in SLC.  My mom jumped right on this and decided that her and my dad were going to do this for our family. I didn't have any objections- seeing how I have always wanted to ride in one. We planned the day and told the kiddos that there was a big surprise for them, but didn't tell that what it was. We met at my brother Brian and Sher's house in SLC.  The kids were (as was I) SOOO excited when they came out and saw the limo! We decided that we would drive to Thanksgiving Point to see the display that is there. It was so much fun! There was kinda weird lighting in it so some of the pictures I took have weird shadows. The gals keep asking when we get to ride in a limo again! Thanks mom and dad for the fun time!!!






The kids were so funny as we were driving through Thanksgiving Point, they could actually see better looking out the front window so they driver rolled the block down and they had their heads poking through. Garret would keep saying, "LOOK man it is a winter wonderland." "LOOK man it is a reindeer!" The guys was really good to them, but I think he was excited to get the window rolled back up!

2 comments:

Melissa Hernandez said...

that is sooooo cool, how fun!!!!

Chantel said...

WHAT??? Why don't my parents ever do cool stuff :) That looks AWESOME!