Thursday, January 26, 2012

New Year's Eve

We had our annual New Year's Eve party at my Uncle Ric and Aunt Paula's. We had yummy food, good company, and good times!


My mom and dad had gotten the kiddos these cute matching outfits for Christmas- we tried to get a picture of them in them- it was not a success!! We even tried changing positions and still no luck!



I love this picture of Brooklyn- my cousin Jan made her homemade root beer- the kiddos always love playing in it!


Ric opened up his hot tub for the occasion and it was by far the highlight for the gals! Gracie talked about it ALL day before she finally got to get in!


We may of may not have turned to MTV and counted down with New York City- and we may or may not have had to rewind and forward several times until we were actually ready- thank you to DVR!




We always do a toast and Gracie and Garrett were LOVING this!! They loved to "cheers" their glasses together- they were quite hilarious!


And to end the night- my cousins dog cozied up to the most non-loving animal person I know- my mom! It was pretty hilarious! The picture doesn't do it justice to just how unimpressed she was! 


Here's to a great 2012!!!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I seriously, LOVE those boots. SO DARLING!
My kids love doing toasts too. Not going to lie, I loved doing it too when I was little. Something about the little clink of the glasses!

Brett and Chelsea said...

HAHA! I love that the dog got real cozy with your mom... That is hilarious! Those kiddos sure are funny and definitely keep you going!

Chantel said...

It was so good to see you tonight! I love the picture of your mom and the dog. I think you know what to get her for Christmas next year :)