Sunday, April 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Brooklyn!!




I cannot believe that my baby is 4 years old today. Where does time go? Some fun things about Brooklyn.


-Brooklyn IlaRee: Brooklyn is named after the Brooklyn Dodgers. IlaRee is after my grandma we lived with for 3 years before she passed away. She and Brooklyn were the best of friends and we always say that Brooklyn gave her an extra year of life.


-She is obsessed with High School Musical. She is in love with Troy (from the show) and she is Gabriella. She has full out conversations with Troy and he is her "boyfriend." I don't know how many marriages we have had for her and Troy. When we go places and people ask her what her name is, she tells them Gabriella.


-Her favorite color is PINK.


-She LOVES the Disney Princesses.


-She started preschool this year.


-She also started playing soccer this year.


-She is a GREAT big sister.


-She brings so much joy and happiness into our lives and our family.

Happy Birthday sweetheart we love you so much!

19 comments:

Mindy M. said...

Hi family!! This is Rod & Mindy. Aunt Gloria gave me your blog and I love it!! Your girls are beautiful! I remember when Brooklyn was born, we had Ashlyn soon after and she had NO hair compared to yours. Glad that all is well, we will check back often! Look us up @ maughanclan.blogspot.

Lindsey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsey said...

Em,
It's Lindsey. This post is adorable. It's so cute to see little baby pics of Brooklyn and see how much your girls look alike!! I can't believe she's already 4. Although, I can't believe Tim and I have a 2 year old either! :) Come check out our blog. You can get to it from my profile. I only ask that you don't put a link to it on your blog. I'm paranoid!! :)

Shelly Traveller said...

Em I remember seeing Brooklyn in the hospital, it seems like yesterday and now I'm having adult conversations with her. What a sweetie! Happy Birthday Brooklyn!

kristen said...

What a doll! It is amazing how fast time goes. I can't get over how stinkin' cute both of your girls are. Let's see, you love Disney princesses and the Dodgers? Sounds like you need to take a trip to Cali and visit us soon :)

Rachel said...

I never knew that she was named after the dodgers, but I should have guessed! I just thought it was a cute name.............
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROOKLYN!
P.s. love the Troy and whole high school musical thing! CLASSIC and very comical! :)

Melissa Hernandez said...

Happy Birthday cute one! 4 huh? What the heck! We are getting so old! Is it time for a girls night out yet, I am so ready!!!

camigodfrey said...

Happy birthday brooklyn! i cant beleive how fast they grow, it's kind of sad, but fun too, i love feeling like i have my own little sidekick. i loved your tag below, very fun. and i hated the truck/trailer acccident pictures below, i cried, im so glad everybody was okay, it's amazing they all made, they truly must have had angels with them.

clamcb said...

Em, so glad you re-did the slide show
it is so cute, love your family
Claudia

Clayton and Heidi said...

Can Brooklyn and I be friends. I love HSM too!!!

Natalie said...

Wow! I can't believe she's 4! I LOVED that slideshow. So many fun memories of my best gal! Happy Birthday sweetheart!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much Gracie and Brooklyn look alike. You are so blessed to have such beautiful daughters and they are so blessed to have such loving parents. It has been a joy to me to see what a wonderful mom you are. Brooklyn, Gracie and Garrett are what life is all about. They have all brought this family so much love and happiness. Brooklyn has seen me through some tough times. She always seems to know when I need an extra hug or just to hold her close. She is an angel. Happy Birthday Brooklyn! I love you and your family!

Kara Jorgensen said...

4!! What! That went by so fast! She is so dang cute!! I wish we were moving to cache valley! Scott got a job in St. George as a helicopter instructor. We are moving in 2 weeks!! We thought that we going to move in June! We just found out yesterday! Scary! You can stay with us when you run that marathon! P.S. If you want, I have the BEST running program for beginners! Email me! kara_jorgensen@yahoo.com

Katie Griffiths said...

too cute, happy birthday Brooklyn.

Kylene said...

She and Hallie would be fast friends!!

Happy Birthday Brooklyn.

Janalee Anderson said...

Brooklyn just went home so now I can do "mine email" without her sitting on top of me trying to do her email. She is quite the case. "She means well:)" I don't know what we'd do without Brooklyn in our lives. She runs the show, keeps us all on our toes, and is a pure delight (even if we have to put up with her mood swings). HAPPY BIRTHDAY GABRELLA (aka BURKLYN)!!

Carley said...

Happy Birthday sweet girl! We will have to have another summer swim party when Kim and Kristen come to visit this summer! We love you guys!

kimbereggl said...

Em-
I loved watching your slide show and reading about Brooklyn..she is so cute! Happy "belated" Birthday, Brooklyn!

Michelle said...

She is a doll Em! What cute genes to pass on!