Friday, April 25, 2008

I was tagged!





I'm "it" and here it is...this is about my husband.



What is is name? Sean



How long have you been together? We met in 1997 at a Stake Youth Conference. So this July it will be 11 years.



How long did you date? We had the typical High School relationship- on-again- off-again. Then broke up the summer after our Senior Year. He then went down to Snow College for a year. We started "hanging" out again and became best friends, got serious, and then he left for his mission. He got home in October 2001 and we got married in December 2001.



How old is he? 27



Who eats more? This is a tough one because I can eat quite a bit, but he probably does.



Who said "I love you first"? He did. We were at his parents house watching a movie and out of the blue he said, "I'm falling in love with you." I was shocked and said, "What?" And he said, "I love you." I was so shocked I didn't say anything back.



Who is taller? He is.



Who is smarter? Although I tease him that I graduated first- and he graduated Cum Laude- I would say that we are pretty equal.



Who does the laundry? ME! I am pretty picky about how the laundry is done and so I do it. Every so often he will do a load of HIS clothes, but he doesn't touch mine.



Who does the dishes? Again- miss picky pants does not appreciate the way Sean does the dishes so I do them. We don't have a dish washer and I like them washed a certain way.


Who pays the bills? Autopay- but Sean makes sure everything is correct.


Who mows the lawn? Usually it is him, but I do on occasion.


Who cooks dinner? We both do. He works mostly nights so isn't home a lot for dinner. In the summer he likes to grill things.


Who drives when you are together? Mostly him- but sometimes me.


Who is more stubborn? This is a tough one because we are BOTH very stubborn. I think that I might be a little more though.
Who kissed who first? He kissed me first.


Who asked who out first? With the help of our friend "Big Rach" Sean asked me.


Who proposed? He did- my sister had to remind him that I was having my bridals done and might want to have my ring for the pictures. So he pulled together a great proposal.


Who has more siblings? He does with 4- I have 3.


Who wears the pants in the family? I would say we are an even match. I don't know if Sean would agree.


Now I am tagging Kara and Rachel

6 comments:

Melissa Hernandez said...

So fun! I agree with the laundry and dishes thing, although over the years I have tried not to be picky and just be greatful for the times Chris is willing to help. Nowdays I will take all the help I can get!

Natalie said...

You forgot to mention the first time we saw Sean at the Stake Youth Conference he was sprawled across the floor after falling while dancing. This post brought back many good memories of the drama of your relationship in the early days. Good times!!!

Rachel said...

Thank you for giving credit where credit is due! We have such fun memories (one of which Natalie mentioned!).................and thank goodness for Snow COllege, it changed my life! :)

Shelly Traveller said...

This was a blast to the past. Oh how we know the on again off again, oh the drama that we managed to survive. But aren't we glad we hung in there!

Clayton and Heidi said...

Em will you come do my dishes and laundry? Oh and Stake Youth Conference?? That was FOREVER ago.

Matt and Kim Fairbanks said...

You're family is so cute! I love the picture of you and Sean, where is that? It looks warm and beautiful. I'm craving warm weather right now!