Friday, April 4, 2008

I finally did it ...

I finally have a blog! I must confess that about 2 months ago I didn't even know what a blog was. Sad to say until about a month ago I didn't even know how to find our pictures on the computer. Sean always makes fun of me saying, "you have a college degree and don't know how to run a computer?" My degree (in my defense) is in Family Finance not Computer Science. Once I finally got introduced to some of my friends blogs, I have really enjoyed looking at them and have had several friends tell me I needed to get one- so here it is. To my friends that sent me links to their blogs and I never posted a comment- I am sorry- I just didn't know what I was doing.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am proud of you em for cracking Sean. I will look forward to seeing some pics. Let's go to lunch soon!

If you have any questions about the whole blog thing, you can just call. Don't feel dumb, I had to ask heidi! :)

Matt and Kim Fairbanks said...

Welcome to the world of Blogging! We're so glad you joined us!!! It will be so much fun (and easier) to keep in touch!!!

Clayton and Heidi said...

So Sean let you get a blog, huh! Now you should try for a new car or something. I'm very proud of your NCAA winnings. We all did a blog too and I got screwed over. I have won the last few years and I guess got too cocky because I came in 2nd to LAST place this year. Stupid DUKE! What did you win???

ps Can we be friends??? Too late I have already added you to my list:)