So I was sick of seeing the Kansas logo every time I get on my blog- so I sat down to make a slide show of my favorite thing to look at- mt family. Over 100 pictures later I finished. Looking through all the pictures brought back so many fun memories.
9 comments:
I love this slideshow! So many fun memories of my most beautiful gals!
That slide show made me miss you so much!! Your girls are beautiful! And you are a babe!
I can't believe how much Brooklyn and gracie look like each other. So cute!
I love looking at slide shows because it shows how much everyone has changed in the past year (well it is fun to see how kids changed, not so much for myself:) )
I love going back and looking at pictures, its so fun. I am glad that I started scrapbooking, because it was a pain to go back to my memory cards and look at all 2000 pictures. Isabella is all better, so come over whenever, just let me know when you want to.
darling pictures in your slide show.
Adorable! I can't believe how much hair your babies have. They are beautiful girls, just like their mama! One of these days I'll make it to a girls night out. I miss everyone so much!
I'm so glad you added some family photos! You guys are so cute. :)
You have such a cute family :)
SO cute Emily! Carson remembers Brooklyn too!!! When they are together, they are two peas in a pod!!
Post a Comment