Sunday, May 4, 2008

Congratulations, B!! Bye Brett and Chelsea

This has been a jam packed weekend- On friday we went down to my brother Brian's Graduation. He got a dual Master's in Business Administration and Health Care Administration. We went to the graduation and afterwards Brian and Sher had everyone over for dinner. It was a great day! (Even though Brooklyn was out-of-control) We are so proud of you, B!


My little brother Brett and his wife Chelsea left for Alaska yesterday to work for the summer. Her parents had us over for lunch before they took off. Brooklyn got it in her mind that she was going with them for the summer. She informed me she would miss us, but would come home to visit. We are going to miss them so much. It has been a full weekend, but a good one. I have such a wonderful family and love them all so much.




8 comments:

Natalie said...

It definitely was an action-packed fun weekend! My favorite was when Brooklyn turned to all of us and said, "I'm sure going to miss you guys!" and then ran after Brett and Chelsea to catch the airplane. What a kid!

Unknown said...

You do have a wonderful family. I've always wanted to thank your family for being so good to me while we were growing up and letting me tag along on family trips and letting me practically live at your home for a few summers. It really made an impact on my life. You guys have always been so close and it's very obvious that you love one another very much. Congrats to Brian and best of luck to Brett and Chelsea. Very exciting for all of them.

Kiesha said...

I guess I never really knew how many siblings you had. So far I've figured out you have at least 2 brothers and 1 sister by reading your blog. Big families are so fun!

Rachel said...

It is just weird for me to see Brett MARRIED WEIRD!

I am pretty sure Heidi can take a lunch hour, so just say when and where and we are there!

Larson Family said...

Hi Em! Good to see you got your blog going. How does Shawn feel about it? :) You already have more posts than me - I am not so good at it. Anyway, see you in a couple weeks! -Ash

Mindy M. said...

I love reading your blog and hearing what is going on!! I love that my 4 year old is not the only 'stinker' around. Sometimes when she acts like that I say as loud as possible, "Where is this little girls mom." Ashylyn just looks at me and says you're my mom.:>:> How can you not love that!?!?!

Brett and Chelsea said...

HELLO! As promised I have created a blog. The URL is brettandchelsea.blogspot.com, i have ran out of time to pass this along so if you could get the word out that'd be great. I will send out a mass email later. But if you could let your mom and The Anderson's know that'd be great! Love you all and hope all is well!

kimbereggl said...

Wow! Big family weekend. Congrats to Brian and horray for Brett and Chelsea..oh to be young and not tied down...what an adventure!