The first one is called SwagBucks. On this site you earn points by surfing the web. So instead of using Google to look things up online you go through SwagBucks and earn points. They have basically combined Google and Ask.com. You don't earn points every time you search but I would say more than half of the time you will. You can download their toolbar to help make earning points faster. There are also other ways of earning points such as donating old cell phones, referring friends, and searching their site.
The next one is called EBates. On this site you earn a percentage of money back by shopping through them- check out the site to see what stores are on there and what percentage you can get back. You get a $5 credit just for signing up. On this site you actually get a check- not points like the other sites. If you are someone who does a lot of shopping online this is a great site- you might as well be getting money back, right? On this site, you can also get some great coupon codes to apply to your order.
MyPoints will give you points for taking short surveys, clicking on a link in an email, and shopping at your favorite stores! You can redeem your points for gift cards and other cool prizes. The best part about MyPoints is you don't have to buy anything to get points!! I created an email account just to use at these places. With MyPoints I get about 2-3 emails a day for "special offers" I just click on the link look at the offer and then close it. It takes probably 3 minutes. I haven't bought anything and in the 7 weeks I have been using MyPoints, I have earned 845 points. You can also earn points by taking surverys, playing games, and other ways.
Little Miss Brooklyn does not go to bed very good and every night I sit in her door and do these things while she is going to sleep. If you search the web or buy things on line you might as well be getting something back-don't you think? I am pretty new to these sites, but if you have any questions let me know. Also, if you know of any other sites like these, please let me know! :)

2 comments:
Thanks for the great tips!
Nice!
ps. the girls look adorable in their Easter dresses!
Post a Comment