Brooklyn also made arrangements with uncle Derk to go on a horse ride and ride the 3-wheeler. We went out on Saturday the 6th and had a BLAST!! It was way way way muddy but we had fun- mud and all. Nat and I got dinner ready and Brooklyn sat down to eat and said her throat hurt really bad and she went and laid down. By the time we left Nat's she was running a fever and not feeling well at all. Sunday she didn't feel good and so after an awful night I took her into the doctor monday morning and sure enough she has Strep Throat. She has not been feeling well at all or sleeping very well. Poor thing! Bring on Spring!!!
All fancied up
Sean and his gals playing in the box
Gracie was having so much fun- I love this picture of her yelling "CHEESE"
I was trying to get a picture of her in her boots. My parents had found these boots on clearance and got them to have at their house. However, Gracie will not take them off. First thing in the morning she wants the boots and everywhere we go she wants the boots.
Gracie wasn't loving the horse
Brooklyn and Garrett couldn't get enough of Airplane the horse
Brooklyn was very serious about her horseriding
I think she could have rode the 3-Wheeler all day
Thanks Uncle Derk for a fun day!!!!!
6 comments:
I get a smile each time I see your kids.
I had a little Honda 70 3-wheeler when I was growing up. It was a blast.
I love brooklyn's tights and she is adorable as fancy nancy. What a fun idea! We have had strep at our house too, so I can empathize.
Brooklyn sure looks, "fancy!" Your girls are beautiful. Gracie is looking more grown up all the time. I love the pouty face on the horse.
Are you doing any races this year? I'm starting to get the bug. The weather is making feel like I need to get out and run!
She makes an adorable Fancy Nancy! She was a popular character that day. Of course Brooklyn was the cutest one! :)
your posts sound all too similar to mine (minus the fun horse riding), we seriously gid rid of one bug and then 2 days later we are sick with something else. It's never ending....I am with you, bring on spring...and good health!!!
That does look like a fun day...mud and all! And I can't blame Gracie--those are pretty rockin' boots.
Post a Comment