Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Easter Dresses

Since Easter is this Sunday and it also happens to be General Conference, the gals got all dolled up in their Easter dresses on Sunday. I am biased- but I think they both looked so cute. They both loved their dresses. Gracie would pick both sides of hers and say "cute" over and over again. And anyone that looked at her she would do the same. We ran out of time before church to take picutes and after they were not in the mood. So here are a couple of my favorites. (i think i will try again in 2 weeks)

This one shows what we were dealing with- Brooklyn posing and Gracie hiding

This was the best one of both of them

What would a photo shoot be without Brooklyn's signature pose?

Cute Girl

Grace would not look at the camera- at this point she was 3 hours past nap time- the joys of church with a toddler that needs a nap!!

11 comments:

Rachel said...

I LOVE them. They look so cute :) You are not biased at all. Church does that to the best of us

Carley said...

Super cute! I totally spaced dressing my kids in Easter clothes this past Sunday...oh well...at least I didn't remember and I didn't go out and buy something new or them to wear this Easter!

Kara Jorgensen said...

They are so cute!! You do SUCH a good job at making your girls girly!! Love it!

Kylene said...

So, so cute Em!

kristen said...

So, so cute! they both look just beautiful. Happy Easter!

Chantel said...

They are too cute! Morgan is the same way, Miss poser and Max wont even look at the camera! They both look like they are getting so big. Shouldn't they stay small forever? :)

Katie Griffiths said...

Very cute. We had a hard time finding cute dresses this year. I love theirs. And would you mind coming to my house to do Annie's hair?

Kami Anderson said...

They look so cute, but they are growing up way too fast. Gracie was cute last night at Mom's. I especially liked that she would give me a kiss but not Marlee.

Annie said...

I think every comment so far has had the word "cute" in it. Well here's one more... so cute!

P.S. tell Sean we totally would have loved to have him on the team...we even need another runner...but it's a womens team. Maybe he could wear a disguise? ;-)

Shelly Traveller said...

Love them! I love Easter outfits!

Heather Whitehead said...

So cute i love the dresses!!