We had a fantastic Easter weekend. We started our weekend off by having a "surprise" party on Friday for my little brother at Chuck-E-Cheese. I might add that he turned 26. As long as I can remember he has said on his birthday that he wanted to have his party at Chuck-E-Cheese. So the party was planned and he had no idea. It was so funny because last Sunday in the coupons was a page for Chuck-E-Cheese and he tore it out and put it on my parents fridge with a note that said, "Happy Birthday Brett." Which made the surprise even better. It was actually a lot of fun. More fun than I think anyone thought it would be. Chels had got Brett a birthday package that included, a balloon, a crown, and a medallion put on by Chuck-E himself. The kids of course had a blast and Brooklyn has decided she wants to have her birthday there too. So I guess we will be going back. On Saturday, we headed out to Sean's grandparents in Stone. We had a great lunch, dyed eggs, and had a fantastic egg hunt in the snow. Sunday we listened to conference and had a YUMMY dinner at my parents. I also got an infection in my botton wisdom tooth and get to get them out on Friday. Wish me luck! Wasn't it wonderful having conference on Easter Weekend. To hear the Prophet and the rest of the Bretheren and other speakers testify of Jesus Christ on Easter was pretty amazing!




8 comments:
hahahaha, I love LOVE that Brett had his bday at chucke cheese. Kace has been saying that he wants to go there too. I can't believe that Brooklyn doesn't want to go to the bowling alley for her bday this year :)
Looks like you guys had fun!
Um, that snow doesn't really look like fun for an Easter egg hunt. Happy Birthday to Brett - what a fun party!
I am going to pee my pants!! I love that Brett had his birthday at chuck E cheese!! We told Morgan and Max that only Grandma's and Grandpa's can take you there :) It seems to be working for now! SNOW for Easter? BOO! My mom said they had snow, but I didn't know that much!
Looks like Easter was fun for you guys...minus the snow of course! Your girls are adorable!
I have to agree that conference was amazing. I don't miss the snow AT ALL. Especially in April! That is just crazy. Looks like you had a great easter anyway though.
I cant believe you had to hide eggs in the snow!!! that stinks!! and that little Emma is a doll!! So Darling!
looks like Easter weekend was a success!!! Om my,,,the Emma is a doll, I bet she gets held 99% of the day???
Nothin' like a good Chuck E Cheese party! :) I'm glad you had a great Easter!
Post a Comment