Thursday, March 18, 2010

Disney on Ice

Last friday, me, my mom, my aunt Paula, and cousins Jan, Marlee, and Marijka took the gals to Disney on Ice. They have the cutest little Tinkerbell costumes and decided that they wanted to dress up as her since Tinkerbell and the Fairies were part of the show. We had a great time and the gals LOVED it. I wasn't sure how Gracie would do- there was about 10 minutes that she lost her attention, but luckily my cousin Jan let her unload her purse. Thanks Jan! Right before the show started there was a cute area that had some of the princess dresses on display and Cinderella and Tiana were both there. I think the gals were in heaven. Gracie loved it so much I couldn't even get a picture of her looking at me. My gals LOVE all things Mickey so they were thrilled when Mickey, Minnie, Donald, and Goofy started the show off. Gracie would get quite concerned when they would go away and then was thrilled when they came back. I think it was more fun for all us to watch them than to actually watch the show.

Just Chillin'! Gracie is at the stage right now when she CANNOT stand the sun in her eyes- she will get so mad if it get in them. Luckily, grandma had 2 pairs of sunglasses that they were able to put on so we didn't have any meltdowns.

Brooklyn was loving watching Cinderella and Tiana.

I love this picture because you can see that Brooklyn is waving crazily to Cinderella.

This is what the majority of the pictures I got look like. I would have Gracie's attention for a second and by the time the camera took the picture she had moved on. They looked so cute all dressed up.

Of course we had to get a picture of Mickey and Minnie.

7 comments:

The Maynards said...

Sounds so fun! We really wanted to take Ali since she is in LOVE with Tinkerbell, but we would not have been able to make it.

kristen said...

How fun! I love the tinkerbell dresses. especially with the shades. such beautiful girls!

Natalie said...

What a fun night! I'm bummed I missed out on all the fun. Thank goodness for Jan and her purse! :)

Rachel said...

I love that they are all dressed up. And their hair is GORGEOUS! This is why I can't have girls. :) Glad you had fun!

Clayton and Heidi said...

Very cute!

One question: did you dress up?

Unknown said...

It looks like your girls had fun! I love the Tinkerbell get up as well :)

Melissa Hernandez said...

Wasn't it sooo fun!? I love having kids to have excuses to go do fun things like this (of course with the other many reasons it's fun to have kids!)