Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Moab

This last weekend we went down to Moab and spent a couple of days with our good friends Nick, Monica, and Addi and Buster. Moab was having their kickoff celebration of winter and were having a 10K that Sean and Nick decided they were going to run in. They both did awesome. I was so proud of Sean- he just started running about 2 months ago and he did great! On Saturday night there was a light parade we went to. It was tons of fun- Brooklyn and Gracie loved it and the highlight was when Brooklyn saw Santa Claus- she was so excited it was way cute. While we were there Sean, Nick, Brooklyn, and I hiked to the Delicate Arch. (Monica volunteered to stay home and watch Gracie and Addi. Thanks Monica!) The hike is pretty much all uphill on a huge rock. Nick was nice enough to push Brooklyn pretty much the whole way in a jogger stroller. Thanks Nick!! When we got to the top and finally saw the Arch- it was breathtaking- it is gorgeous! It is amazing that right in the middle of nowhere is this amazing arch! What a great weekend- thanks Nick and Monica for taking such great care of us while we were down there!

9 comments:

Carley said...

Wow! The arch is really pretty! You guys have adventures all year long!!!!

krystal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Atkinsons said...

Way to go on the 10k, thats awsome! The arch is beautiful, I've got to make a trip up there to see it!

Shelly Traveller said...

wow look like it was fun! I havn't seen Nick since high school, crazy that's it been like 11 years.

BTW- you look way cute in your hat!

Kami Anderson said...

It looks like you had a great time. Way to go Sean!! I'm so impressed.

Chantel said...

It looks like you guys had fun. Your hair is getting so long and looks so cute!

Heather Whitehead said...

Looks like you guys had fun.I love all your pictures, you look so cute. Way to go Sean:)

JACKIE FLAHERTY said...

Super Cute Header. Look at you PRO!

Shellianne said...

i love delicate arch.