I love the holiday season! I love everything about it. I have loved this year more so than years that have past- I have not allowed myself to get worked up and we decided to scale things down this year. What I especially love about this time of year is that we tend to reflect more on our Savior Jesus Christ. Last year being 9 months pregnant around Christmastime- put things into perspective. I don't know how Mary mustered the faith she needed to get on a donkey when she was having contractions. And then as I was getting my epidural and enjoying the nice hospital suite. I couldn't help but think of how devastated Mary and Joseph must have felt when they knew that the Savior of the World was going to be born in a stable. Jesus was born in the humblest conditions. I am so grateful for His life and example. I am also so grateful for the Atonement so that I can use it in my life. I am grateful for His death and resurrection and knowing that we will live with Him and our family again some day. I hope to try and reflect on Christ all year this coming year and not just at Christmastime! I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!

6 comments:
Merry Christmas to you guys!
You couldn't have said it better. I hope you guys have a wonderful christmas.
Your card is so cute! Have a merry Christmas, from the slackers who didn't send out cards. :)
Merry Christmas! I sure hope Brooklyn gets feeling better..
Your card is SO cute! Little Gracie has grown up fast!
WOW! That is such an awesome picture. I bet you paid that photographer the big bucks. :) I love your little family.
Post a Comment