We had a wonderful Christmas this year. On Christmas Eve day we went to Sean's grandparents house in Stone, Idaho. It was SUPER fun. All of Sean's family was there, his grandparents, an aunt and uncle and their boys from California, and an aunt and uncle and their boys from Las Vegas. Brooklyn LOVES playing with these boys and they love playing with her too. Brooklyn loved playing outside and riding on the 4-Wheeler. We had so much fun up there that I only took 3 picutres. We came home and caught the tail-end of the Maughan-Wright party it was fun to see family there that I hadn't seen in awhile. We came and the girls opened their Christmas jammies and Santa visited us that night. We had a fun Christmas morning at our house and the gals enjoyed opening their presents. We had a spectacular breakfast at Ric and Paula's and then headed to Sean's parents house. We got to open more presents there (and again I didn't take a single picture) Sean's mom made the girls a pillow using a square from a quilt her grandma had given her. They are really neat and I am going to get a picture with her and the girls with the pillows. We then went and visited Sean's grandma at Legacy House. Then it was time for our final destination, my parents house. It was all my siblings year at the in-laws for Christmas Eve so my parents had prepared a lovely dinner and all my siblings and their spouses and the Anderson's were there. It started snowing at about 4:00 and by 9:00 there was a foot of snow. It was fun a bunch of people got geared up and went to play and shovel in the snow. Brooklyn was complaining of her stomach hurting and just kinda laying around- finally she puked and didn't stop until 2 in the morning. The nasty flu also hit Sean, my dad, and me. It was snowing so bad and Sean and Brooklyn were sick that we ended up staying at my parents house that night. And me and the gals also stayed Friday night and my parents took care of Gracie and Brooklyn for me while I was sick. Thanks mom and dad- you are the best!! It is Sunday and I am still trying to get over it. It was a lousy way to spend Christmas night- but other than that we had a great Christmas!! (Looking through my pictures i realized that I didn't hardly take any at any event we went to. I will have to do better! :)
Brooklyn and Uncle Kerry (he took her for a ride and even let her drive- she thought it was great! They make such a fuss over Brooklyn- she loves them a ton!)
Christmas Jammies (pretty sad this is the best picture I got of both of them- They were not cooperating with me taking a picture.)
This was what we saw when we opened my parents front door
7 comments:
I hope you guys keep feeling better. I'm feeling a lot better, the doctor gave me lots of good drugs!! That always makes life better! :) We are glad you had such a good Christmas!
Christmas was so much fun. I'm glad we got to spend time with everyone Christmas night. I felt bad you guys got sick. That wasn't any fun.
I'm glad you had a good Christmas
(minus the puking part). Sounds like you were really busy!! Glad Santa found your house, I bet the girls had a ball opening presents!
We stayed at my parents that night too because it was so NASTY!! Looks like you had a great christmas, besides the dumb flu!
I'm glad you had a good Christmas except for being sick, hopefully your feeling better.
Happy New Year:)
Wasn't the snow crazy! I'm glad you were stuck somewhere you didn't mind being. :) Hope you brought in the New Year feeling a little better. Here's to 2009!
Gracie looks so cute in her big girl carseat. Love that gal! It was such a fun Christmas (minus the barfing)! I love your new winter background!
Post a Comment