We had a little birthday party for Gracie at our house. She had her own little cake and I was really interested to see how she would do with it. (When Brooklyn turned 1 she wouldn't touch the cake- she didn't like to get dirty.) Not Grace- she LOVED it. She dug right in and had a blast!
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Happy Birthday Gracie!
Yesterday was Gracie first birthday! Looking back I cannot believe that a whole year has passed since she was born. It feels just like yesterday. I was induced with Grace at about 10 PM on the 19th and had her just after 3:00 AM on the 20th. Since she was born she has been such a sweetheart. She really is a happy baby. We have been so lucky with her- between 6-8 weeks she started sleeping through the night and has since. Here are some fun things about Gracie- she is walking all over the place, she has the cutest dimples, she has 4 teeth (2 on top, 2 on bottom), she loves to clap, she likes to point and say, "dat", she thinks that anything Brooklyn does is the best, and she has the cutest belly laugh. I feel so blessed to be Gracie's mom and to have her in our lives. She brings such joy and happiness to those that are around her. Happy Birthday Grace- We love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






.jpg)







12 comments:
Super cute pictures! I really can't believe Gracie is one already!
It's amazing how much they change in one year! I love the pictures with the frosting on her face.
Happy Birthday Gracie!
Oh my goodness! I loved all the pictures. It was fun to relive the past year with our Gracie. She is such a sweetie and such a blessing to our family.
I love all the pictures of her that was a cute idea. I can't believe how much hair she had when she was born she is too cute!
Happy Birthday Gracie
What a cutie! Happy Birthday Gracie!
Congrats on Gracie turning one! She is simply adorable!
Rick is our home teacher and he was telling us last night about Gracie and her cake...I love it! Have a great X-mas!
She is such a sweetheart. I can't believe a year has already flown by. I love seeing how she has changed in the pictures. What a little cutie.
Darling post. She is so cute. That 11 month picture reminds me sooooo much of YOU! There is no mistaking who little Gracie belongs to. Happy Birthday!
iiolppmkpp kkbgp[pl iririrriiiti iiikfoooolll rooovvvvv brooklyn
foofrpplpgperpptpkogoogoogpfldldldokfooo000ooo00000ooo00000000oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo000000000000pgpppf[[pg]p
grpg[pgprrg[r[g[
Happy Birthday. Oh my gosh, I seriously want to cry because they grow up so fast, it seems like we were just sitting at Chilli's and asking you if you were ready for this baby to come. This year has just come and gone!! This is such a fun (and trialsome) age...so fun!
I could steal her FAST! Those cute dimples and not to mention those legs!! I really can't believe it has been a year! Time flies! You have two of the cutest girls and you are such great parents! Time for those girls to have a baby brother. :) Have a Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment