I love this time of the year- that I have to stop and really reflect on the the things that I am thankful for. It seems like after Halloween, stores start putting up the Christmas and it is like Thanksgiving is forgotten.
I am so so thankful for my family. I don't know what I ever did to deserve such an amazing family. I am so thankful for Sean and for all he does for our little family. I am thankful for my 2 sweet girls- they are the light of my life. I am thankful for wonderful parents who have always supported me in everything I do. I am thankful for my sister and brothers and their spouses- we are so lucky that we all get along so well and love each other so much. I am thankful for Sean's family. I am thankful for my extended family as well and for the love and support they give us.
I am thankful for the gospel, my testimony, and my Savior. I honestly don't know where I would be without it. I know that my Heavenly Father knows ME and loves ME and what a comfort that is.
I am thankful to have such wonderful and supportive friends.
I am thankful to live in this country. I am thankful for the freedoms we enjoy.
I am thankful for my house, our cars, electricity, food, computer.
I could go on and on for the things I am thanful for- I hope you all have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!
9 comments:
Well I am thankful for you and Sean for sharing your girls with us. It is so fun to have you living close by. I'm so use to seeing you every few days that when I don't I really miss you. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
I'm also thankful for you (the best sister ever) and your cute family. Sean always cracks me up and I couldn't love your gals more if they were my own. Happy Turkey Day!
I am so thankful that we live close to you and are able to enjoy your sweet little girls. They are both so adorable. Thank you for sharing them with us.
You are so blessed to have such an adorable, great family! Happy Thanksgiving!
Happy Thanksgiving.......a week later!
Your background is super cute. I love it!
ur new christmas header is darling!
great post, you are so cute. i love the slide of gracie walking what a big girl she is now, i can't believe how fast they grow up.
Thanks for the thankful post. I love your new Christmas look. Very cute. I wish I were coming to the Christmas party this week. :( It would have been fun to see you!
Post a Comment