Thursday, June 26, 2008

(This is kinda fun! I saw it on my friend Shelly's blog and decided to try it out.)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Dignified and hard working. With a gentle and soft-spoken manner you have something many people don't. Patience. Even through the moments of heartbreak you're still able to hold onto all of your hopes and dreams. Bide your time; your dream will come true.

11 comments:

Rachel said...

I was cinderella too, although I don't think I have a soft spoken manner! that was fun

Shelly Traveller said...

I secretly wanted to be Cinderella

Mindy M. said...

I did this little test twice and depending what kind of mood I was in, I was a different princess. I was Cinderella the first time and then Pochohotas (?) the second time. Fun site! Have a great weekend!

Katie Griffiths said...

How sweet. I'm a little nervous to do it - what if I'm a dorky princess like Snow White or something? I'll keep ya posted.

Kylene said...

I always knew you were a princess.

Kami Anderson said...

It says I'm Cinderalla too. I'm not sure how accurate that is, because we all know I don't have a large amount of patience. Although I am still waiting for prince charming so who knows!!

Karlee Christiansen said...

I was Cinderella too!! We always knew we were a lot alike....not always the best thing when we were growing up :)

Melissa Hernandez said...

Sooo true. You are a patient girl, I can't ever remember a time where you lost "your cool". I had to give this test a whirl myself, since everyone was trying this. It said that I am Ariel, fiesty and stubborn! Didn't think it would figure me out, but right on!!! Have a Happy 4th!

Natalie said...

You are definitely a princess and Sean is Prince Charming! So glad we could celebrate your first date anniversary with you this week. Love ya tons!

Brett and Chelsea said...

Don't worry about the pay-it-forward stuff. I hope I didn't make you feel bad or anything! That was not my intentions at all. Since there was only 4 people to comment on our blog I thought i'd just send everyone something. But don't do another pay-it-forward... We love you! :)

Paula said...

Marijka and I are both Mulan. She's thrilled and I am thinking "What the duck?" Marlee is Ariel. I will be taking it again.