The other day on my blog I had a really odd comment on there from someone I didn't know. It also had a link to a website that was is some odd language. I was telling my sister about this and she told me that on her friend's blog someone had left a spam comment and when you clicked on the link it went to a porn page. I guess that spam comments come through- so if you get one you don't regognize don't click on the link, just delete it. (to delete you have to be signed into your account, click on the comments, below the comment is a trash can, just click on that it deletes it.) I hope this helps everyone- you may want to pass this along!
4 comments:
I saw that comment and knew that it wasn't any good. My neice got a comment on her blog from someone by the blog name of IH8BLOGGERS and it does the same thing. Watch out for these rude people!!
I LOVE the new background! Lookin' fabulous!!!
Good to know. Maybe it's time we all went private so the crazies don't get to our blogs!! Nice job on the new blog, it looks soooo cute!!!
just admit your porn addiction!
Post a Comment