Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

I wanted to wish the father's in my life a Happy Father's Day!!



I am so blessed to have such an amazing husband and daddy to our beautiful girls! Thank you so much for all you do for us babe, we love you so much! Thank you for working so hard for us! Thank you for the way you play with the girls, especially Brooklyn! Thank you for making us all smile! Thank you for making me laugh! Thank you for being able to deal with me all the time- I know I can be stubborn! Brooklyn and Gracie are so lucky to have you as their daddy! We love you!


I don't even know where to start about my dad! Thank you for being such a great example to us all and teaching us about perserverance! Thank you for ALL you do for my little family. My girls love their "pops" and are so lucky to have you! Thank you for the relationship you and I have had my whole life. Word can't express how much I love and appreciate all you do for us! We love you!


I am also lucky to have a great father-in-law! Thank you for all you do for our family! Thank you (and Gisele) for raising such a great guy! Thank you for the love and support you give us! We love you!

9 comments:

Rachel said...

Happy Father's day to Sean! May I just add something about SPARKY.....he always makes me smile (or laugh)he was a great second dad! :)

ps um, don't call before 9 on a monday! hehe

Kiesha said...

Brandt wants to know how Sean got out of the reunion. I think he enjoyed it though. We had a babysitter on the clock so we didn't stick too long afterwards. Kinda a party-pooper huh. I wish now I would've made the rounds a little more. I should've sent B home and caught a ride home with you! Now I'm thinkin'!

Mindy M. said...

Your dad is funny ~ he is always making us laugh at the family Christmas parties!! Hope you and your family had a great father's day!!

Melissa Hernandez said...

Happy Father's Day. Someone has been playing with picnik, cute pictures!! Thanks for sending me your copy of pictures, they turned out so cute!

Paula said...

I haven't been on the blogs for awhile. I love your new background, etc. It is so bright and cheery. You are so talented! Happy Father's Day to Sean. He is a great dad. Your dad is special to us all. He is an amazing man! The pictures are so cute of all of them.

kimbereggl said...

Oh, that is sweet about the dads. Man, looking at your relay pics, I'm really missing home and family!Way to go...$4000!!! That's amazing. Congrats!

Quinn and Melanie said...

Such a sweet post. I love the sweet photos. It is great to such wonderful husbands and dads!! So I must hear how the reunion went... were you glad you went??? PS cute background. :)

Natalie said...

What a cute post! I've always been so impressed with Sean and Brooklyn's relationship. He is a great daddy and Brooklyn adores him. We are so grateful to have Sparky! We definitely lucked out in the parent department!

Kami Anderson said...

What a fun post. Sean is really a great dad and I couldn't love your Dad any more than I do. He's always been so great to me.