Friday, May 30, 2008

THE WINNERS ARE:

I am a little late getting to the announcing the winners. I have had 2 sick kids and it has been miserable for a couple days. Gracie is still trying to get over it. But anyways the winners are (drumroll) Chelsea, Mindy, and Kiesha. If you could get me your addresses I will mail you your surprise in the mail. If you aren't familiar of how this works, now you get to pay-it-forward on you blog and do the same thing.

4 comments:

Mindy M. said...

Oh my heck!! The Maughan luck has totally changed!!! I am a winner??? You are awesome!! This is such a fun idea!! PO Box 62 Hooper 84315 ~~ I am so excited!! Hope all is well and that your babies get better! Ashlyn had the croup during her dance recital it really stunk!

Kiesha said...

Yea! I have no idea what kinda surprise I'm supposed to send with these so I think I'll wait until I get yours to post my contest. My address: 141 E. 200 S. and you know the rest. Thanks so much! Way fun!

Brett and Chelsea said...

our address up here is 1202 Pike Ct, Juneau, AK 99801! I'm so sorry that the girls have been sick. Sounds like everyone is having a sick bug down home (Garrett, Jan, and the girls!?!) Hope they are all doing better now. Give the girls lots og hugs and kisses for us! We love you guys.

Anonymous said...

Your girls are the cutest. I cant get over it. They are both so photogenic!!! Can't wait to see you all soon in July!!!!!