Sometimes you get discouraged
Because I am so small
And always leave my fingerprints
On furniture and walls
But everyday I'm growing-
I'll be grown some day
And all those tiny handprints
Will surely fade away
So here's a little handprint
Just so you can recall
Exactly how my fingers looked
When I was very small
This poem was so good for me because dealing with a 4 year old most days is HARD. We have our struggles- but she will be grown way too fast and I will wonder where those days have gone. It is good every so often to have a little wake-up call as to what is really important. Anyways-enough talking. I loved my present and I love my Brooklyn.
This is Brooklyn's team.
Rylee and Brooklyn (notice the grip they have on the treats)
At the end of the game they had these medals they handed out to the kids. Brooklyn really loves hers.
The day must have worn her out- because I went to check on her in bed and this is where I found her- yes that is a toilet in the background.
3 comments:
What a cute gift. I know sometimes it is hard to remember. And i know I'll look back and wish for these days.
p.s. I promise I will get you your prize.
So sweet....Carson made me a present, but he told me it has to stay in the bag until tomorrow...
I miss the days when you got treats playing soccer!
Happy Mother's day to you Em. But, I hate to break it to you that there is NO SUCH THING AS LITTLE MOUNTAIN. However, I do know of a Trenton Hill!!!
Post a Comment