Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Pay-it-forward

I won a pay-it-forward on Shelly's Blog (thanks for the cute gift) and now it is my turn. How it works is you let me know you want in the drawing and I will draw 3 people a week from today. If you win I will mail you a surprise in the mail- and then you get to pay it forward and do the same thing. Good luck to you all!

6 comments:

Mindy M. said...

Hey, I'll sign up!! Remember, I have the last name Maughan, so we are NEVER lucky!! :>:> Let me know what else I have to do, other than wait to hear I'm a winner!!?? What a fun idea, I might use it, okay!?!

Brett and Chelsea said...

Hey we want something in the mail! We miss you guys and it;s be great to get something from home! Hope all is well. The kids are getting HUGE! Garrett and Gracie both look so much bigger in the pictures that you took for Mudder's Day than I remember them. Miss you all!

Kiesha said...

Hey Em! Bro. Parkinson was released for reasons I'm not sure of. They told Brandt that they were just trying to grow some leadership in the ward. So your guess is as good as mine. Oh, and add me to the contest! FUN!

Kara Jorgensen said...

I'm curious! Sign me up! I love your blog! I look at it everyday hoping that there will be something new! Hey!! Remember how we said "right" in sign language? Good times! I miss you so such!

Rachel said...

I know what your gift MIGHT be so I am definitely IN! :)

Brett and Chelsea said...

Well you know what I REALLY do, but I can't say it because there are just way to many people that read these dang blogs... :) It's awesome always having that much cash and stuff but if I keep it in my purse I want to spend it so we keep it all in a drawer. This past weekend the weather has been absolutely gorgeous up here. It's been about 75 degrees every day and when the went camping they were just outside all day and didn't put any sunscreen on. Silly kids. I like to make fun of them both now because they look so ridiculous!