Happy Mother's Day to all the mom's and future mom's out there!!

I have been lucky enough to be blesssed with a mom who is not only my mom, but also my best friend- (as well as my sister). We talk to each other at LEAST once a day. Thank you mom for everything that you do and have done for me and my family. I love you so much!

I have also been blessed with a wonderful mother-in-law. Gisele is one of the most kind and thoughtful people I know and is always doing things for others. Thank you Gisele for all you do for us. We love you!

12 comments:
I absolutely love that poem! I think I need that as a reminder on my fridge becuase isabella is at that stage where she watches me do EVERYthing and wants to get into everything, somedays I go crazy! What a super cute Mothers day gift! Happy mothers' day!
You remind me so much of your mom! You are so thoughtful and I just love being around your family!! You are blessed to have such a great family and a wonderful mother!! Your grandma was an awesome lady, too!!
What a cute family! You are such a great mom. I watch you and I am amazed at the patience you have. Those little girls are so lucky to have you! To top it all off you still have time to post your blogs and they are great. I loved your tribute to your mom and mother-in- law. You have my admiration and love. Thank you for taking time from your busy schedule to also take care of me and my family. We love you!
I forget that Riley and Brooklyn go to the same preschool. I was impressed with the Mother's Day present and thought it was sooo cute! Janae is such a creative teacher.
Gracie is lookin' more like you everytime I see her!
Happy mother's day to you.....yesterday! You are a great mom and have 2 beautiful girls!
thanks for the comment, your mother was always so wonderful to me also. I love the handprint and poem it is very true, im already so sad thinking how fast the time has gone by, i wish it would slow down a bit. also, i cant believe how much gracie looks like bret in that picture.
Happy "Mudders" Day to you! Maybe we can talk mom into recreating that picture with us in Hawaii! (We deserve it after the Kiddie Kandids fiasco!)
"there is no such thing as little mountain, Trenton Hill all the way." Quote from Heidi to Emily :)hahaha
Happy late Mothers day! I loved the poem Brooklyn gave you. You and your girls are beautiful. Glad you had a happy day. You deserve it!
Hi Emily, your two girls are so cute! I am excited to meet your new little girl. Happy late mother's day!
I would love to invite you to my blog. Send me your e-mail address to melbagy@hotmail.com. I love knowing I can stalk your blog now!! What darling kids you have.
Emily---you are so sweet and such a wonderful mother. Your girls are so precious....I am so so so happy that we can keep in touch this way...we are coming up there for the Cancer Walk...I can't wait to see you guys and to finally meet Gracie!!!
Post a Comment