
Saturday, May 29, 2010
Support a Good Cause and Help Find a Cure
I think that most of us know someone who has been affected by cancer. I saw my grandma Vone and grandpa Claude both lose their battle to cancer. Cancer is no respector of persons!! I also know of some brave people who have fought and won their battle against cancer. A dear friend Karen, my cousin Janalee, and this year my uncle Bruce. Most recently, a guy that Sean and I go Hometeaching to was diagnosed with Colon Cancer and currentlyis fighting it. Our family is participating in our 8th Relay for Life. We are raising money to go towards the American Cancer Society to find a cure for cancer. If you have any extra $$ sitting around and would like to support a great cause, click on the picture and it will take you to my page, from there, click on the tab that says donate. (Spread the word- if you know of a person or business that makes donations, please let them know of this great cause! It is tax deductible. A form can be printed from the website- or I can get a form.) THANKS!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I LOVE your family's tradition in doing this race, I think it's a great tradition!!!
Post a Comment