Have you ever had one of those days that when it is over you think to yourself, "that was a good day"? Sunday was one of those days for me. On Wednesday, my mom let us know that she had talked to my brother Brian and he had just left the Stake Presidents office and would be going into the Bishopric on Sunday. We all went down to the meeting, it was a very spiritual meeting and the spirit testified to me that the calling Brian received was from our Heavenly Father. We had a lovely dinner after and celebrated Sher's birthday. My cousin Jan was nice enough to stay at B and Sher's with the kids while we went to the stake center. My dad ordained B into the office of High Priest and again it was a very spiritual blessing. Then B got the blessing to put him into the Bishopric- also a great blessing. The next day as I was talking to my mom and then my sister we all commented on what a great day it had been.

B and Sher- aren't they a stunning couple?

I love this picture of all the kids "helping" Sher blow out her candles
Wednesday was Brooklyn's last day of school. I can't believe that her Kindergarten year is over. Seriously, where did this past year go. She has LOVED her teacher, Mrs. Allen. Mrs. Allen was so good to Brooklyn and we appreciate it so much.

Brooklyn and Grandma
Gracie wanted in on the picture taking action
Most days after school, Brooklyn would hang out with Grandma and help Mrs. Allen. She loved playing teacher and was quite entertaining to watch.
This picture was taken a couple weeks ago when we actually had some good weather. I thought it was so cute and Garrett and Dracie (as he calls her)
The gals were able to get a horsey ride from uncle B
3 comments:
Congrats to your brother and congrats to your little graduate!
Good 'ol mrs. Allen :) I had forgotten Brooklyn had her!
Congrats to Brian that is crazy! I wonder when it is that kids stop wanting to blow the candles out for everyone's bday?
I had a memory of the day our dad's were put in the Newton bishopric. I was at my grandma's house and Brian was there with us and we were talking about the new bishopric. Brian was what - twelve or so at the time? It's hard to believe that now he is in the bishopric! And congrats to Brooklyn on graduating kindergarten.
Post a Comment