Saturday was Miss Brooklyn's dance revue. This is the 2nd year she has taken dancing. She did such a great job and looked so cute at there giving it her all. During the dress rehersal, she was all business- I don't think she smiled once. So on the way over I kept telling her to remember to smile. She did smile and my favorite was during her dance when she saw me wave at her, she waved right back! I love that gal! It was a very proud mommy moment! And now we are done for another year. Something to look forward to- Gracie was loving watching the Mommy and Me class and asked if she could take next year. So mark your calendars- Gracie and I will most likely be performing next year! :) Brooklyn is so lucky to have such a great support system- THANKS to you all who came and sat through the revue!

So cute!

Miss Brooklyn Maynard

Just chillin

Brooklyn and Rylee and Gracie admiring them
Brooklyn was so excited about getting flowers and spent the rest of the night looking at them

Proud parents


And this is how her hair looked when we got home and took it out and brushed it!
8 comments:
Oh she's such a cute little diva! She was so cute and such a good little dancer. Abby and I thoroughly enjoyed the evening. I love the picture of her with Rylee and Grace looking at them. That last picture of her scare-hair is awesome!!!
That is AWESOME hair. I want my hair to do that!
I didn't know you took a mom and me class. How fun!
Can't wait to see pic's of YOU up there next year! :) Brooklyn is beautiful. I love the curtsey pic.
Congratulations Brooklyn!!! Wish I could have been there. I heard you did an amazing job.
Fun! I can't wait for dance! Even with her crazy hair, she still looks beautiful!
So fun! I can't wait to put Victoria in dance classes. Girls are so fun!
She looks so darling in her little dance costume. And, hello 80's with that hair afterwards. Actually its pretty cool in an 80's sort of way.
Too bad we don't live in Cache Valley or Annie and I could join you in the mommy and me class. She somehow found out about the mommy and me tumbling class. Love her hair.
Post a Comment