Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Sean's Graduation & Abby's Blessing

We had a crazy, busy week this week. We celebrated Brooklyn's birthday on tuesday and on friday, we headed down to SLC for Sean's graduation. We crashed at Brian and Sher's place and the gals had some quality time with B & Sher. They are so patient and the gals love them so much. Brooklyn got some Yoga time in (her and Gracie have been doing Downward Dog all weekend) and some great make-overs! Saturday morning we headed over to the E-Center for Sean's graduation. He has worked so hard these past 3 years working on his Masters Degree in Mental Health Counseling. I am so proud of Sean in his efforts of working full-time, going to school, and being a great husband and daddy! He didn't want to participate in the graduation, but I thought that he should. It was a nice day and I think that Sean is glad that he did it.

Sunday was Miss Abigail's blessing. Greg gave her a beautiful blessing and she acted like a rock star. We tried our hardest to get a cute picture of my mom and dad with all the kiddos. I can't get enough of Abby- I am glad that she will tolerate me so I can get some cuddle time in.

**********************************

This is a classic story. We were saying prayers on sunday and Sean was helping Gracie say hers. He said. "We are thankful that we could go to" and paused- he was going to say "Abby's blessing" and instead Gracie says, "To Chuck-E-Cheese" We tried, but Sean, Brooklyn, and I burst out laughing! And of course Gracie thought it was great. She is currently obsessed with Chuck-E-Cheese and talks about it numerous time daily! I love my gals!

7 comments:

Kylene said...

Nothin' like a little downward dog to get a girl in shape 'eh.

Congrats to Sean on his graduation (and congrats to you too for helping him make it through!)

Loved the prayer story!

The Maynards said...

That's funny! Ali is in love with chuck E Cheese too. She has been talking about since we went.

Atkinsons said...

Congrats to Sean for Graduating! It must feel good to be done! The chuck E cheese prayer story is hilarious!

Shelly Traveller said...

What a fun weekend Congrats to both of you! What a huge relief to have that done! The girls are growing up so fast!

Clayton and Heidi said...

Hilarious Chuck E Cheese comment. So cute.

Sounds like a big, fun weekend.

Chantel said...

Congratulations on the graduation!! I am sure that feels good to both of you to have that behind you :)

kimbereggl said...

Congratulations, Sean! That is a terrific accomplishment--now you relax...a bit!