Happy Mother's Day!! I have been so blessed in my life to have an amazing mother! My mom wasn't able to stay home with us and now as I am a mother who gets to stay home with my kids, I am so appreciative to my mom for the sacrifices she made for us. I can't imagine having to get 1 kid on the bus and 3 kids up who were 4 and under every morning and taking them to a babysitter (who lucky for us was my aunt Paula who is like my second mother.) And then having to work all day and come home and have the second shift at home- dealing with me, my attitude, and my siblings. :) My sister and I have commented recently that our parents must have been so tired! As I kid you don't understand all that- but I do now and I am thankful! Thanks mom for all you do for me and my little family. Thanks for being a friend, a listener, a super grandma, an awesome shopping partner, and for being you! I love you!!!

This is my mom with her family (minus Garrett and Abby- who wasn't born yet)

I am also blessed to have a great mother-in-law. Gisele is one the most unselfish people I know. She would do anything for anyone and usually puts her needs and wants last! She is a great grandma and mother. Thanks for all you do for us!

And these 2 cuties are what it is all about for me. They bring so much joy and happiness into my life! Their smiles melt my heart and there is nothing like when they wrap their little arms around me and tell me that they love me!

We also have many other "Mother" figures in our lives who I am very thankful for. Many aunts, grandmas, cousins, and friends. You know who you are and we love you so much!
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!
2 comments:
Happy Mother's Day to you too! :)
Happy Mother's Day Em! You are such a great mom and you are so blessed to have such a great mom! Your girls are darling!
Post a Comment