Friday, April 30, 2010

Chuck-E-Cheese

Brooklyn had a wonderful birthday! She got to open a present before she went to school. She goes fishing with my uncle Ric and she has wanted her own fishing pole- so she got a pink Barbie one and is as happy as can be with it. She decided that she wanted Zhu Zhu pets- (I was so glad that she didn't see them at Christmastime) and got some of them. They are actually quite cute and her and Gracie love watching them run around their house. She had asked grandma Maynard to make her a dress a couple months ago and she got that and a necklace from grandma and grandpa. She is absolutely loving the pink scooter she got from grandma and pops. She scored big time in the present department this year- thank you everyone for spoiling my child :). After having Brett's birthday party at Chuck-E-Cheese, that is where Brooklyn decided she wanted to go for hers. Tuesday after school we all loaded up and headed down to Layton to celebrate. We had a GREAT time. I am really impressed with the place. Brooklyn is such a lucky girl to have so many people love her. She has quite the entourage- we were glad that Keith and Shawna joined us adding another kid. When we go places it is quite funny because there were 17 adults, 4 kids, and 2 babies. The adult to kid ratio is slightly off balance. We all added our tickets together and at the end of the night she was able to get 2 High School Musical dolls with them. It was fun bringing the inner child out and playing games and trying so hard to earn as many tickets as we could. I think Sean played this football game for at least 1 hour straight and it was actually probably longer, but he scored big time on the tickets. It was a good time. I am so happy that Brooklyn was able to have a great 6th birthday!

3 comments:

Kami Anderson said...

I had a great time at Chuck-E-Cheese. It was a lot more fun than I expected it to be. I'm glad Brooklyn had a fun birthday.

Carley said...

Happy Birthday Brooklyn! We have wanted to take our kids to Chuck E. Cheese for a while now (well, they have wanted us to take them I guess is more like it) Even living so close, we haven't been yet! We could have upped your kid count by 2! I am glad that she had a great time and made a great haul on the presents! She is such a sweet girl!

kimbereggl said...

Happy Birthday, Brooklyn! Looks like an awesome celebration..sometimes you wonder if you should just leave the gift-giving up to the relatives, huh?!:)