Gotta love Brooklyn cheering for Sean. If you look closely he is playing Tetris. And of course half-way through the cheer she goes into High School Musical.
We have a a rough week in our house this week. Both girls have been sick with nasty coughs. Brooklyn has asthma and so her cough gets really bad. She takes her inhaler about once every couple of months and this week she has been taking it multiple times a day. I hope we are just about done with this round of illness.
Also an update on Gracie and her teething. This whole time I thought she was getting her 2nd and 3rd bottom teeth- well the other day I had to dig something out of her mouth and discovered that she has 2 molars on the top. Which explains how hard of a time she was having. She is still drooling quite a bit so I think she is still working on some more teeth.
3 comments:
Oh mine heck! I LOVE your new Easter look--super, super cute. That video is classic Brooklyn. (I love how she even sounds nasaly and you can tell she has a cold.) Cute kid! I wish I would have gotten some footage of her "fight" with Troy the other day on my phone.
The short length of her nightgown is fitting for a cheerleader--it seems like their skirts just keep getting shorter and shorter! I swear they weren't that short when I was in high school and college.
P.S. Way to go, Maynes World. You play Tetris with the best of them! It's been a long time since I played, but I used to be pretty good. Maybe we need to have a match!
Love the new blog look! Brooklyn cracks me up. I wondered if she was going to make it through with how hard she was breathing. I sure hope her and Gracie get feeling better soon.
Okay so now Ty is saying, "GO DADDY!" over and over again! We all watched it and laughed. She is so funny, I don't know how you get anything done.
Post a Comment