So like many of you, I am using my blog as my family journal. In the past couple of weeks I have been researching different programs that can print out myblog. I have come across 3 that I have played with (spent many hours with- actually)
blog2print.com
blurb.com
scrapbookblogger.com
On all 3 of them you enter in your blog url and it is uploaded. So Scrapbookblogger is the most user friendly- mine ended up being 68 pages and $38.00. Blog2print includes all the comments that were left so mine was 125 pages with comments and $62 for a hard cover $52 for soft. I decided if I used this program I wouldn't print the comments so deleting them took it down to 70 pages making it $42.45. You can also print an electronic ebook for $3. My favorite program and the one that I think I am going to use it Blurb. I am still playing with it and don't know the page # or cost. (None of these programs include the pictures from slide shows or SmileBoxes which kinda stinks.)
I hope this helps anyone that has been thinking about doing this. If anyone knows of any other program they have used will you please let me know. Doing this is very time consuming- but I think definately worth it.
5 comments:
Thanks! I've heard you can make a book and that's very helpful i i'm planning on making a book of our life in Germany once i get back to the states, so i try to keep up to date as much as i can.
How did yours turn out?
I have only played with Blurp but I like it. I have been wanting to print mine out forever and I realized that slide shows wouldn't print, so I stopped putting them in my posts. It makes for very long picture posts, but saves time in the end.
Thanks so much for this info!
Hmmm, I'm gonna look into that. I started to do the digital scrapbooking but found that it wasn't going to save me any money so I stopped. Plus, I can't keep up with all we got going on right now. My scrapbooking now consists of ordering the prints from Snapfish, sliding them into a book and writing a caption. Nothing too pretty so thanks for the blog-book info!
That's a great Idea!!!!! I love it. Thanks for the info. I think it is definitely worth it. Miss you guys!!!
Post a Comment