Tuesday, November 2, 2010

HaLLoWeeN

We had a great Halloween this year! We started our festivities on Tuesday when our Ward had a Trunk-or-Treat. Then on Saturday we went to Sean's parents for a little party, did some trick or treating in Wellsville, and then ended our night at my Aunt Paula's for the annual party. The gals decided on what they wanted to be this year. Gracie wanted to be Tinkerbell (and we already had the costume- score!) Brooklyn wanted to be Dorothy and my good friend had the cutest Dorothy costume she let us borrow. All I bought this year for costumes was Brooklyn's shoes- yay!! The gals looked so cute and are loving all the candy they got. Sean looked awesome in his mullet wig and I told the gals I was dressing up as a mom (I am a dud and don't love Halloween)!










7 comments:

Rachel said...

The girls look so cute! I am a dud too........but I do believe you have an awesome batwoman costume somewhere :)

Kylene said...

The girls look darling. Sean looks awesome too! Wow, quite the mullet! I have never been a huge Halloween fan either but with Hallie's birthday the day before, I have decided I had just better embrace the holiday. :)

(yes, that batwoman costume needs to be resurrected!)

Natalie said...

Why am I not remembering the Batwoman costume????

I love all your Halloween pics. The gals were so cute this year (as they are every year). :)

Chantel said...

Your girls look cute as always! I hate Halloween and it breaks my kids hearts I never dress up. I went as a "grumpy" mom this year not just a mom :) I am now wanting to see this batwoman costume!

Melissa Hernandez said...

Fun! You and me totally had the same costumes.....LOL!! I know I totally love getting my kids dressed up, but not myself! I LOVE halloween and all the festivities that come along with it!

kimbereggl said...

Looks like lots of Halloween fun..makes me miss having family to do all those fun things with even more! I'm digging the mullet..nice!

Clayton and Heidi said...

Pretty sure I have see the real deal Sean wig look alike somewhere on the streets of Tremonton!