I have been thinking about my Christmas cards for quite awhile now. I was excited a couple weeks ago when I was looking at one of my favorite hair ideas blog and she had a post about an AWESOME giveaway from Shutterfly. This giveaway is for bloggers you go
here- and follow the instructions and can get 50 free Christmas cards!! Who doesn't love getting things for free and I usually end up spending quite a bit of money on my Christmas cards. Although I have never used Shutterfly I am excited about this website because there a lot of
choices to choose from. It is going to be super hard to pick which one I am going to use for our Christmas card. They have other great products to- like
calendars and cute
invitations.
In the things I have been seeing lately, bright colors are really in for Christmas cards- I love this one.

I love browns and I thought the presents were so cute!
I love the
folded styles they had!
2 comments:
fun thanks for sharing!
I LOVE shutterfly. They are the only place that I will print my pictures. They have super cheap deals - like 4 cents per photo - all the time with free shipping. It's great and i don't even have to go in to a blasted store to pick them up. We've also made photo books for my mom and of our wedding and stuff from them. They do a great a job.
Post a Comment