Thursday, November 11, 2010

A 6 Year Olds Declaration of Love

My little Brooklyn is so boy crazy- I don't know what I am going to do with her. This is her conversation with me on the way to dance.

Brooklyn: "Mom, I have a boyfriend and it isn't even Justin. His name is Peydon."
Me: "He isn't in your class, how do yo know him?"
Brooklyn: "We chase each other all the time at recess. He had another girlfriend before me and she broke up with him. I told him I am SOO not breaking up with him."
(Imagine her using a dramatic voice, head bob, and rolling her eyes and such)
"And mom this is not just a crush- I like like him. And when we pass each other in the hall I'm like 'Hi, boyfriend' and he's like 'Hi, girlfriend'"

Heaven help us!!

7 comments:

Rachel said...

yep, you're in for it. She will probably be on the phone with her friends the day before yearbook day planning what they should write :) hehehee

The Mursets said...

That is hilarious!

The Mursets said...

ps Nathan has a girlfriend...they hold hands as they walk to primary each Sunday and draw pictures to show each other from across the rows during sacrament... Young love.

Michelle said...

Ohhhhh my goodness! I love this! I need a little girl just like her!

Chantel said...

I was glad to read this. Morgan came home last week and told me she broke up with her boyfriend! When I asked her why, she told me he talked to anther girl and she couldn't take it. Uh...it is going to be a long 10 years until she can date!

Melissa Hernandez said...

LOL....I LoVe it!!!

Kruns2 said...

Oh boy! Better keep a close eye on that one! ;0)