I have been in somewhat of a blogging slump lately, so I have a lot to get caught up on.
Sean celebrated his 30th birthday. We had a little party at our house and then him and I went out. It was low key, but a nice birthday.
We have also reached a very happy milestone with Gracie. She is POTTYTRAINED!!! Most milestones kids reach are kinda bittersweet, but I can't think of anything sad about her getting pottytrained.
The gals played doctor one day. It was way cute!! They got all the gear out and Gracie was having a baby. She took it very seriously, as did Brooklyn being the doctor. These 2 are the best of friends and I am so glad. They play so well together (most of the time).
The Petersen men made their annual trek up to the mountains to try and secure food for the winter. The gals and I headed up one day after school. The gals were so excited to go on a horse ride. Brooklyn even got to ride her own horse. She was a little scared, but my uncle Ron led and they had a great time. They are still talking about the horsey ride.
We also went up to Stone to visit Sean grandparents. They are so good to us. The gals talked grandpa into taking them on a ride in the tractor and then in the Ranger. I was sad I failed (again) to get a picture of grandma. :(
Tonight we painted pumpkins for FHE. Brooklyn decided she wanted to paint them instead of carving and Sean and I were more than happy to go along with that. The clean-up is so much easier. We also made caramel apples- they were delicious!
This fall has been BEAUTIFUL!!! I love the fall and it seems like it never lasts long enough. I feel like it was perfect this year. It was warm and sunny and dry- until the past 2 days. And we have paid for it. Our window started leaking yesterday and we have a mess! The paint down the wall has bubbled and looks bad. Here's hoping for a perfect winter!
7 comments:
So many fun fall happenings! I love the pics of the gals playing doctor and that Gracie was having a baby. Funny kids.
Yes, there is definitely nothing sad about being potty-trained and saying goodbye to diapers!
What imaginations :) I just love little kid bottoms in their underwear.....weird, I know, but I think they are cute.....and not in a psycho way :)
I agree the fall has been WONDERFUL! I just want it to continue
Happy Birthday Sean! Love all the pic's and congrats on underwear! That is always HUGE at our house.
So cute! I agree...fall never last long enough...I felt like it was just getting started and now we have winter....ugh!!! A perfect winter for me would be to not have one!!!!
Cute pict's, I love the pictures of the gals having a baby, that's hysterical, too cute!!! I missed your last post, those pictures turned out darling, what a fun present! And congrat's on the potty training milestone, that's a great milestone!
Yay for Gracie and you! It is always nice to get the potty training out of the way. Love the family pics by the way. What a good looking bunch!
YIPPEE!! A potty trained kid is the best thing a Mommy can have. Congrats to you:)
I am partial to Fall too. Best time of the year, hands down!
Post a Comment