Monday, November 15, 2010

Fun in the Leaves

A couple weeks ago, when it was still warm, the gals got the rake out and played in the leaves. I have so many fun memories of playing in the leaves. My parents have a big maple tree in their yard and we would get a lot of leaves from it and our neighbor Donna had an awesome leave tree. My sister and I and the Christiansen gals made some epic houses out of leaves. We would make walls and rooms and have so much fun. The gals had a ton of fun playing, raking, and jumping in the leaves.








6 comments:

Melissa Hernandez said...

I LOVE this time of year, it's gorgeous!!!

Natalie said...

"Epic" is the perfect word to describe our leaf houses. I'm not sure I've ever heard of anybody else doing such a thing. What a great childhood we had!

Kylene said...

So fun! Little kids and leaves just mix don't they!

kimbereggl said...

I too, love these leaf falling days. They are the best!

Rachel said...

AWWWW the memories. Playing in the leaves was always so much fun. Judging by the amount of leaves still in my yard I obviously don't think it is fun to rake them :)

Evelyn Johansen said...

I love reading about what you guys are doing!! We miss you so much! I finally got a little on mine - thanks again for helping me get it started! I am planning on getting on here more often! Love the pictures and the stories!