I don't know where Brooklyn comes up with some of the stuff she does, but she crack me up. It is hard when she says these things not to burst out laughing.
My sister was asking her how her first day of school went. This was Brooklyn's reply, "Nat, I REALLY want to tell you. But so many people have asked me about it and I didn't tell them and it just wouldn't be fair if I told you!"
I asked her how her day was. Her reply, "One word, AWESOME!"
She was talking to a girl that was going to be going into Kindergarten. She says, "I really like to talk. They tell me I'm a socialist."
The other night she was in bed and called me in. She tells me, "Mom, I have a crush on Justin. That means I want him in my heart." She said this with this dreamy look in her eyes. Heaven help me!!
Gracie is following in her sister's footprints because she has said some things that crack me up to.
I was trying to get the gals out the door and she was just laying on the floor. I told her to c'mon. She then tells me, "I can't walk my leg is broken."
Today she was saying the prayer "Heavenly Father thanks for Elmo." (It happened to be what she was watching.)
My life would be pretty dull and boring without these 2 little gals to keep me on my toes. I don't know what I would do without them!
7 comments:
soo cute! I love blogging so that we can document these super cute life's moments so we will remember them 20 years down the road!!!
Brooklyns comments have always killed me. Seriously blasted comical. She will probably sit up on yearbook signing eve with her friends and plan what she is going to write in so and so's yearbook :)
Ha! You've got some clever little cuties.
I was reading these to Greg and laughing out loud. Oh how I love those crazy gals!
It's the worst when the say something funny during the prayer and you have to try and not loose it before the amen. Floyd's good at keeping the laughs in...I am not.
She is the funniest girl I know! She cracks me up too whenever I am with her. She looks so grown up going to first grade. What a gal!
SO funny! I love what kids come up with and out of no where...you wonder where they come from sometimes ha ha!
Happy late birthday too!
Post a Comment