Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Random Things

I can't let summer end without posting about some things that happened. I have meant to put Brooklyn in swimming for several years now and then before you know it summer is over. That was the #1 thing that I wanted to accomplish this summer. She took at The Peak in Brigham. I was really happy with her lessons she learned a lot in the 2 weeks and 1 private lesson she had.







The gals had fun in our little pool. I love how Gracie is cheesing it in this picture.



We also sold our Durango to Sean's brother, Brent. I was super sad to sell it and I miss it! It was a good car for us. It took us all over. To California, Island Park/Yellowstone, Jackson. We are on the lookout for another SUV or van. If you know of any good deals let me know. We thought we were going to be able to upgrade. But to our surprise the used car market is up 30% right now. It is really discouraging- making me miss the Durango that much more!



One day I put the sprinkler under the tramp and the gals LOVED it!



There were several nights this summer where there were AMAZING sunsets. I love sunsets.



We had a great summer and now we are moving into my favorite season- fall. Everyday I look at the Wellsville's and see more and more color changing taking place and I am SOOO excited!

5 comments:

Kiesha said...

That's funny about the Twinkle Toes. That's all the Riley wanted for school as well (and all she got since they weren't cheap). Luckily we found them on sale and she can still squeeze into the toddler shoes.

Fun pool pics!

Rachel said...

swimming lessons was my #1 goal this summer too :) It is funny how the time flies and you mean to do these things (for years actually :) ) and then it is over and you say, okay, next year!
I can't believe the used car market is up 30%.......that is CRAZY!

Chantel said...

My kids took swimming while we were in Utah and my mom got them all signed up or I am sure I would have forgot for ANOTHER year!

Good luck finding a new car maybe you should go to the dark side and get a mini van? :)

Melissa Hernandez said...

Fun summer...I haven't put Isa in swimming yet either, that's on my to do list for next summer! I know, this next season is my favorite too, I can't get enough of it!!

Michelle said...

I will have to take note that the peak is the place to go for swimming lessons. I'm glad you have had such fun vacations. What darling little girls! We need to do something fun together with the kiddos one of these days.