Yesterday was my birthday- not just any birthday, it was my 30th birthday!
It is kinda weird that my 20's are behind me now. I enjoyed my 20's!
A few things that happened in my 20's
- I got married
- I became a mom to 2 sweet little girls
- Sean and I bought our first house
-I went to Hawaii (LOVED it!!)
- I lost my 3 remaining grandparents
- I graduated from college
- I went on some fun vacations
It is kinda weird that my 20's are behind me now. I enjoyed my 20's!
A few things that happened in my 20's
- I got married
- I became a mom to 2 sweet little girls
- Sean and I bought our first house
-I went to Hawaii (LOVED it!!)
- I lost my 3 remaining grandparents
- I graduated from college
- I went on some fun vacations
Me and Sean on my 30th
I had a great day. I got Brooklyn off to school and hung out with Gracie for a little bit. And then Nat came and got her, I turned my phone off and had a nap. It was a nap like I hadn't had in years. Quite possibly the best present I could have gotten. Then we had dinner at Cafe Sabor with my family and Sean's family. It was a great day! While I have enjoyed my 20's, I am excited for my 30's and can't wait to see what they bring!
9 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I can't believe we are that old. :) Your hair is getting so long and is gorgeous (as always :) ) Glad you had a fun day!
Here's to another great decade!
p.s. I love your hair as well!
Welcome to the 30's you young thing! I LOVE your hair! I wish I could grow out my hair like that but it gets about to my shoulders and I give up! I am glad that you had a great day and got a great nap!
WAHOO! I am glad you had a great birthday. I remember when I was little, I thought 30 was SO old. Not so much any more :)
30's are not so bad. Hope you had a great day.
How much of your "30 Bucket List" did you get done? Hopefully enough to be satisfied! :) Happy Birthday!
Happy b-day! Your hair is getting so long. Beautiful!
Welcome, welcome to the club! It isn't so bad, is it? Happy Birthday. I'm glad you had a lovely day!
Post a Comment