A few weeks ago, me and the gals met the Andie's and my parents at Willard Bay for a day of fun! My uncle Ric was camping down there and invited us down. My cousin Kami's father-in-law brought their boat up. I had never been to Willard Bay- it is way nice and has a fun beach area. Brooklyn and I had a BLAST out on the tube! Gracie stayed at the beach with grandma and Pops and Paula and Kami. Gracie does not like to get dirty and I guess she was quite funny. She would not walk on the sand without her shoes on and if any sand got on her foot she would freeze and whine until someone picked her up. So they laid a towel down for her and she would play and then sand would get on the towel and they would pick it up and clear it off. She is so funny not wanting to get dirty. Brooklyn was in Heaven out on the boat- she has never done anything like like so it was way fun hearing her laugh and giggle the whole time!
(Tomorrow is the Relay for Life- if you want something fun to do come up to the USU track come visit us at campsite #2 and enter our Bucket Auction for some awesome prizes!)
4 comments:
Looks like you're going to have to buy a boat :)
Have fun at the relay!
Fun! I'm not going to lie, I am terrified of those tubes. I find myself giggling when I ride them too (but it's the fear that makes me giggle!!) I prefer to ride in the boat and get a tan LOL!!
That looks so fun! Good luck at the relay!
Post a Comment