Sean's cute grandparents and the gals. The gals adore these two- so do I.
Sean's grandpa posing with his classic truck
The gals in their parade debut
Brooklyn enjoying the fireworks
The gals and Sean having fun with the sparklers. Quite surprisingly, Gracie was enjoying them. I think that 2.2 seconds after this picture was taken, she touched the flame and burned her finger- ending her fun with sparklers. Sean's grandma spoiled us with a fun firework display at their house.
On sunday, we headed up to Bear Lake. My dad and uncle Ric put on their usual 4th feast. We had a blast up there. I have had a part-time job this summer so I was driving back and forth- I would hate to think I would have to do that every day. But, luckily the gals have grandma and Nat that watched them while I was gone. We enjoyed the beach, swimming at the pool, playing in the sprinklers, visiting, and looking for deer. The kids loved the night that we saw one right off the side of the road and they were able to sit and watch it. I LOVE Bear Lake. I have so many fun memories of up there and can't wait for my gals to start creating their own memories of up there. I am glad my grandparents had the vision of it being a gathering place- and for my parents keeping it so I can create those precious memories with my own little family.
Hey good-lookin'
This gal cracks me up- good thing she has her goggles and snorkle to play in the sprinkler
Again she cracks me up- at one point she also had on a life jacket to complete the ensemble. She loved swimming.
Gracie being ever so cautious- I was shocked that she enjoyed swimming as much as she did. She couldn't get enough. She even got brave and rode down the slide with my cute cousins.
1 comment:
Their little patriotic outfits are so darn cute. I'm glad you had such a fun 4th. I love bear lake. We're trying to plan a family trip over there before the summer is over.
(I still think we need to do a girls trip there too!) :)
Post a Comment