Saturday, July 24, 2010

Oh Brooklyn!!

Thanks to everyone who voted for Brooklyn's picture- sadly she didn't win. But that is ok- we are already planning on going- that would have just been an added bonus.

So tonight, the gals and I went to enjoy some ice cream at Casper's. We were having a good time and Brooklyn looks out the windown and says, "UH OH!" I ask her what is wrong- wondering who it is she saw. She then tells me (still staring out the window), "there are A LOT of cute boys coming in." And in walked 5 or 6 teenage boys. I was trying so hard not to die laughing. When it was time to go and we were out in the car, she kept opening and closing the door. I finally told her stop doing that and looked over and saw the boys getting into their truck. She told me she just wanted to hear what the truck sounded like. Heaven help me when she hits the teenage years!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

HAHAHHA! That is KILLER FUNNY! You are really in trouble in a few years :)
PS my whole family was at Casper's at about 5:30 yesterday. Too bad we weren't there at the same time. That would have been FUN!

The Maynards said...

That's awesome! Yeah...Good luck with that!

Katie Griffiths said...

Good luck! Should be entertaining for the rest of us.

Carley said...

Alivia is the same way....she goes gaga over teenage boys (or any age boys) already...heaven help us both!

Kiesha said...

Oh boy. I don't even want to THINK about that yet. Hopefully she'll turn 16 and realize boys have COOTIES. Yeah right!