So I thought this gal had grown out of the funny things she used to say. But, tonight she treated me with another classic Brooklyn line.
My family and Sean's family surprised him tonight with a dinner for finally being all the way done with school. On the way over I worrying that we would be put upstairs. Sean's grandma was coming and she is in a wheelchair. So I just figured if we did a couple of the men could carry her up. Well Brooklyn comments in her sweet 6 year old attitude voice (sense the sarcasm), "Well, I bet Lance Armstrong could carry her up ALL by his self."
UH! Ok- wherever that came from.
2 comments:
Brooklyn has always been blasted comical and has never ceased to kill me with her comments!
hahaha! By any chance is it the strong in armstrong?! She is a freaking hoot!
Post a Comment