Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Baby Animal Days

We made our yearly trip to Baby Animal Days. The gals LOVED it!! It was a little windy, but the the sun was shining and we even got our faces a little color. Brooklyn loved touching every animal while Gracie was content just watching from outside the gate. She loved looking at all the animals she just didn't want to touch them. Although, she did finally touch the bunny when Brooklyn was holding it. It was Brooklyn's Spring Break and we just ended up staying home. We had a couple trips to Donald's (McDonald's is the kids new favorite place- I try not to think of all the germs) with Grandma, Nat, Garrett, and Abby and we ate at the new Rumbi- delish! To end everyone's spring break I got to have my bottom 2 wisdom teeth taken out. YUCK!! I am still trying to get over it and not getting better as fast I would like. I am so blessed to have such awesome family close by that took care of me and the gals. Thanks Sean, mom and dad, Nat and Derk, and Chels!! I really don't know what we would have done without you!

I LOVED this picture!! I hope these 2 cuties always stay close and enjoy each other as much as I enjoy my sister!

6 comments:

Katie Griffiths said...

Hope you get better fast. Love the last picture of the two of them.

Melissa Hernandez said...

Fun! PS I didn't know you were getting your wisdom teeth out, do you need help with anything? We totally ditched animal days because last year was so crazy.

Kami Anderson said...

Love the pictures. Especially the last one of the two of them. Gracie was so funny last night. She was making the funniest comments. At dinner I cut her up a cheese sandwich into small pieces and put it in front of her. After a few minutes she hadn't touched it and Marlee asked her ifs she was going to eat it. She said, "No, I need a fork!" It was said with the attitude like hello, what's wrong with you guys? Don't you know we use forks? It was so funny. After we gave her a fork she ate it with no problem.

Rachel said...

I was wondering how you were doing. Last year when I got mine out I got blasted dry sockets and it KILLED (I am a baby!).
That pic of the girls is seriously SO PRICELESS! LOVE IT :)

The Mursets said...

I saw your comment on our blog-Email me and I will send you all the hotel info for where we stayed when we went to Disneyland...

monica_sing07@hotmail.com

kimbereggl said...

Uck..those wisdom teeth are never fun...hope things are looking up and feeling better!