Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Brooklyn!!

Today is Miss Brooklyn's 6th Birthday!! I cannot believe that 6 years ago, my life changed forever when this little girl was placed in my arms! I was telling my mom today that I can remember every little detail about my pregnancy and Brooklyn's birth like it was yesterday. Brooklyn has brought so much joy and happiness into our lives. She is such a great big sister and cousin. She is so full of energy and loves to do anything outside. She has a very tender heart-especially for animals (she get this from her dad). She still loves all things pink and still loves Troy and High School Musical. It has be so fun to watch her start school this year and see how well she is doing. She loves to read and can sound out pretty much any word she sees. Sean and I love her so much and cannot imagine our lives without her. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE!!!

This picture was taken today. Her first picture being 6!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Brooklyn! Are you going to the bowling alley this year??!! :)
PS I think you should have a blog of all the funny things she says. So blasted comical, just like her mother :)

Kylene said...

Happy Birthday Brooklyn!

She's adorable Em.

Jer and Kylie said...

Happy Birthday Brooklyn!!

Chantel said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! How did our girls get so big? We need to find a way to stop time :)