Thursday, January 28, 2010
Miss Abigail
We are so excited around here! My sister had her baby on tuesday and they came home today! Brooklyn could hardly contain herself with the excitement of seeing her new little cousin. As of now, they are naming her Abigail and are going to call her Abby. She is a precious little thing and her and Nat are doing great! The gals were thrilled with seeing her and given the chance I think they would have eaten her up. I think I will fighting Brooklyn over who gets to hold her! :) I was a little worried about how Gracie would feel about her- she LOVES well both the gals love Nat. I thought Gracie might be a little jealous- but she loved her! I don't know if there is anything better than the happiness a new baby brings into your life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I am sorry but every picture of Brooklyn is so blasted cute and funny. She is acting so grown up, which or course she is.
Abigail is BEAUTIFUL! I will have to go check nat's blog now to see if she has updated!
She's so cute!!
what a pretty little girl, tell your sister congrat's!!!
I didn't even know she was having a baby. I am SUPER on the ball :) She is DARLING!!
She is a beautiful baby that is for sure!
oooohhhh....she is just precious..just like your gals! SO happy that everything went well!
She could fit right in with your girls - what a cutie. Cousins are the best.
How exciting! I don't know if there's anything more exciting for little girls than a new baby.
What cute girls! They will have so much fun together!
Post a Comment